My One Word

There’s many things that I’m thankful for in life. But not always do I show appreciation towards the people and things as much as I would like to. This upcoming year I have chosen to focus on one word, thankful. I chose this word because I want to be more appreciated for everything that I have. One of my greatest blessings in life is my family, having a family is being part of something incredible.You will love and be loved forever, and no matter what situation your in they will always be there for you through thick and thin. Basketball also takes a big part of my life and because of the sport I have made friendships, this sport has also made me a stronger individual and throughout the process I’ve learned to never give up. My Catholic religion has brought me close to God, and for him I am thankful. I thank him for all that I have in life, for my family, health, friends, school, basketball, a home to live in, food, and etc. Living my word in 2018 will change my life in many ways, I will constantly be more thankful for the little things and take nothing for granted. 


Comments

Popular Posts