Quarter 1 Reflection

Quarter 1 was overall a good start to the 8th grade. I reunited with my friends and made new ones as well. I’m very excited for this upcoming year to get the full on 8th grade experience. I enjoy our schedule because we have exploratory first block and lunch halfway through third, I feel that the day goes by very fast this way! As for my classes some  interest me and others not as much. I’ve had my best grades from science because in the class I tend to really comprehend the subject and ask questions when needed. The areas that I’d like to improve if the consistency and quality in which I do my work. I’ve felt that this past quarter my work wasn’t always done on time or with my greatest efforts. Another thing would be my behavior, not towards the students or teachers because I respect both but the amount of talking that I do. I’m a very outgoing person and talkative as well but I constantly have off topic conversations. Outside of the classroom I joined the 8th grade varsity basketball team. I’ve been on the team since 6th, won the championship in 7th, and ended a good 8th grade season. Already second quarter I became part of NJHS and am looking forward to joining other activities to be involved at school. 8th grade will definitely be great!


Comments

Popular Posts