10 Years From Now


In 10 years from now I'll be 24 and successful. I'll like to be a cosmetologist or basketball coach, I have a passion for both so either is fine. I've been playing basketball for quite a long time and would enjoy teaching the wonderful sport to kids and teenagers. As for makeup it can really give others a major boost of confidence, I'd love for others to feel good about themselves. My future car will be a white Chevy Cruze parked in the driveway of a big beautiful house. When I'm older I still want to live in Illinois, I really like it here because we have all 4 seasons and most of my family is here.One of my top things on my bucket list for the future is to visit all 50 states. I do eventually plan to get married and have children. Hopefully 10 years from now I'll be living a great life!

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! It's your Blog Buddy. I also want to visit all of the 50 states, and some other countries. Have you been to any other states?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hiba! And yes I have I’ve traveled to different places and as well have driven to Mexico:))

      Delete
    2. Cool! I've been wanting to go to Mexico...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts